Eye Exams in Fort Lauderdale by Dr. Schwartz
Think you may need an eye exam? Dr. Jackie Schwartz is a certified optometrist who performs exams at our Fort Lauderdale office. It is recommended you have an exam every 1-2 years, depending on your age, eye conditions or any eye symptoms.
The following are some of the signs and symptoms that you may need to have your eyes examined by an optometrist like Dr. Schwartz:
- My eyes fatigue after spending a few hours on the computer
- I’m squinting to see far away
- My arms are getting too short to see up close
- What type of glasses or contacts are right for me?
- Can I wear contacts with my prescription?
- I see fine but how do I know my eyes are healthy?
- My eyes are dry, itchy, and red especially during allergy season
- I have Diabetes. Does this affect my eyes?
- What’s new in eye care and eye wear and what can I do to keep my eyes
These are all good reasons for having an annual eye exam. Your comprehensive exam includes checking your vision for eyeglasses and/or contact lenses, checking for eye diseases such as dry eyes, glaucoma and macular degeneration, and checking for systemic diseases that affect your eye such as diabetes, hypertension and thyroid disease.
Schedule your appointment today. Dr. Schwartz will make sure all your eyecare and eyewear needs are met. Click here or call (954) 491-7141.